Get the most out of your shaver by cleaning it after every two or three shaves. Here's how:
- Charge for the shaver for 18 hours before your first shave.
- With the shaver turned off and unplugged, press the round button on the right side of the unit to remove the blade foil and expose the cutter bar assembly.
- Gently tap the blade foil against your sink to remove any loose hair. Remember to be cautious when using any electrical appliance near water.
- Use the cleaning brush to remove loose hair from the cutting bar.
- Remove the cutting bar by pressing down and turning it 90 degrees until it pops off.
- Run the cutter bar under warm water and dry with a paper towel.
- Return the cutter bar and lock it into place, then pop in the blade foil.
- If using a charging stand, store the shaver in the reverse position between uses. Be sure the shaver is in the "off" position when charging.
- Replace the foil every 6-12 months and the cutter bar every 12-18 months.